INTEGRATED: THE SMARTER PATH TO PROFITABILITY
The CohereOne Summit is a free conference dedicated to catalog, direct and e-marketers. We know that success depends on a “roadmap” that integrates catalogs and direct mail with digital media. With all the disruptive forces that are impacting general business decisions, this Summit is focused to help you create your own roadmap. Our Top 3 reasons to attend:
- TOP QUALITY LEARNING. Hear from the best and brightest in print and digital marketing, all sharing strategies, ideas and insights.
- SENSATIONAL INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS: Keep pace with all the latest trends in workshops focused on catalog, print and digital marketing.
- UNPRECEDENTED CONNECTIONS. Meet people from all over who are experienced in marketing and are excited to learn more.
Our full schedule will be available in January, but our schedule is outlined below:
MAY 11: Welcome Back Mixer
May 12: Pre-conference concurrent workshops
- Track 1: How to Integrate Channels into Your Marketing Plans
- Track 2: Setting Up and Conducting Tests that Make a Difference
- Track 3: Understanding Lifetime Value by Channel
- Track 1: Integrating Trigger Programs into Your Marketing Mix
- Track 2: Driving Key Email Programs to Increase Revenue
- Track 3: Website Optimization and Testing Strategies
Creative and Branding Track
- Track 1: The New Role of the Catalog
- Track 2: Creating a Captivating Brand Experience
- Track 3: The New Call-to-Action: Creating Compelling Messages That Consumers Actually Care About
Full conference kicks off with exciting speakers from Google, Facebook as well as known retail brands and industry influencers which will be announced soon.
May 12: Summit Dinner on the Bay. Always the highlight each year, our Summit Dinner on the Bay will take place at the Balboa Yacht Club. We will enjoy sunset views overlooking the bay while savoring fine wine and appetizers. From there, we will move inside to feast on a 2-course, five star meal and we will end the night with a dessert bar overlooking the beautifully lit harbor.
“The Integrated Marketing Summit is an absolute essential for retailers to stay on top of emerging digital and direct best strategies to thrive in a competitive landscape”
Mai Stevens, Director of Marketing, Donna Salvers Fabulous Furs