The Annual Integrated Marketing Summit focuses on three concerns of today’s direct marketer:
- Integration: How intent marketing can make one-on-one marketing a reality by converting visitors into browsers and buyers into loyal fans.
- Cohesiveness: Success depends on a “road map” that integrates catalogs and direct mail with digital media. Turn print, digital and social media into powerful and unified marketing programs.
- Disruption: From merchandise to marketing, there are many disruptive forces that are impact general business decision. While there are roadblocks impeding success, there are also many way around them.
Returning for 2019 will be the three Pre-Conference Workshops focusing on:
- How to Integrate Channels into Your Marketing and Circulation Plans
- Understanding Contribution and Lifetime Value by Channel
- How to Set Up and Conduct Vital Marketing Tests the Right Way
- Integrating Postcard Triggers into Your Marketing Plans
- Mail Smarter with Advanced Email Marketing Tactics
- Leveraging Your Paid Media Programs
Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Retargeting for Profits
- Building Video Content on a Budget
- Creating Influencer Networks
And while it will be hard to top last year’s keynote and general sessions, we already have a fantastic group of speakers already lined up. And our sessions will be better than ever: How to Improve Mobile Conversions, Innovative Print Case Studies, Harnessing Data and Understanding the Right Drivers, Focusing on the Customer, and various branding conversations.
Stay tuned for further announcements coming soon.